Pages

Thursday, 20 September 2012

A-Z #5

I'm Not Religious, I'm Just Quite Spiritual

Asceticism has been a really amazing journey for me
Brrrrrrrrr!!! Your aura's incredibly cold!
Connectedness is when everyone holds hands and has a beautiful cry
Denial is when people don't believe in fairies. It's really sad
Everything is made of blessings. Everything
Fasting is easy because I'm full of love
Glastonbury Tor is my Power Place
How am I? I don't think of myself as how I am; more how I am. You know?
I feel really lucky to be so totally self obsessed aware
Just to let you know: I have seven souls. Sometimes eight
Karma is when people who are really poor were really bad in a past life
Love = Joy = Peace = No more war! It's so simple! xxx 
My reiki teacher can see right through me. Literally. He's amazing
No room at the Negativity Inn!
Om
Pairs Utility is an anagram of 'spirituality'. Need I say more?
Qi, or ch'i, or chi, or ki. Or cheese
READ THE ALCHEMIST. IT WILL COMPLETELY CHANGE YOUR LIFE
Self-realisation has been so good for me and my relationship with myself
Transcendentalism has been so good for me and my relationship with myself
Universe: do my bidding! (I mean that in a really gentle way)
Very, very, very, very depressed. Please, someone help me
When you ask the Universe for something, it always comes true
X-rays really fuck with your yin and yang
You are so nearly as spiritual as I am
Zoo

3 comments:

  1. Ah... soso agree with reading the Alchemist. It's so good!

    Thanks for the poem. Twas a nice break in my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, just remembered... have you ever heard of a blog called "High Existence"? Based on this poem, I think you'd like it a lot. Check it out! highexistence.com (Haha... you too can become a HEthen :P)

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://tinyurl.com/cu9elon

    ReplyDelete