Pages

Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Eavesdrop #14

A young woman is on a bus, talking on her phone


Hiya

...

Just had a orange for breakfast

...

Yeah, just a orange

...

Well, my diet's quite high in sugar anyway so, I just thought, fruit's supposed to make you feel better, isn't it? So I just thought I'd have a orange instead of other sugary stuff.

...

Yeah

...

But I'm really craving fruit at the moment anyway

...

Yeah, I'm craving it loads. What fruit do you think I should I eat?

...

Yeah

...

Oranges, grapefruit, strawberries

...

What's that other one?

...

No, I haven't heard of that

...

Anyway, I'm really craving fruit, I can't stop thinking about it

...

Bananas?

...

No way

...

I mean, if you forced me to eat one, I probably would but...

...

Yeah

...

Yeah

...

Yeah

...

Robbie told his parents yesterday

...

They were really happy

No comments:

Post a Comment